OKO Magic Milk™ Hi-Fiber race sealant is a premium, super-light product, designed for the high pressures associated with road race bikes (tubeless, tubed or tubular), as well as the low pressures associated with downhill/enduro/gravel racing.
Filling a tire is quick and easy. Simply screw the resealable tapered cap over any removable-core Presta valve stem or fit inside a Schrader stem. For tires with non-removable Presta valve cores, pour Magic Milk™ Hi-Fiber directly into tire well prior to mounting tire onto rim.
For ‘tubeless ready’ tires on standard rims, always use a rim strip plus OKO Magic Milk™. Shake the tire/wheel combination vigorously from side to side at each point to force the sealant into the gaps between bead and rim, and into the tiny holes in the porous ‘tubeless ready’ tire sidewalls. Also, spin the tire on the wheel for a prolonged period.
OKO Magic Milk™ Hi-Fiber can also be used for tires with inner tubes, but for maximum puncture proofing, we recommend Puncture Free Bike or OKO X-Treme.
- 65 ml bottle for emergencies. Carry in your backpack with a CO2 inflator to get you out of trouble on the trail
- 250 ml bottle are suitable for one MTB or two road bikes
- 500 ml bottle is over 5% larger than the US 8 fl oz brands
- 1-liter bottle over 5% larger than common 1 pint brands
- 5-liter drum is 32% larger than 1-gallon brands and comes with an OKO
- Injector for precise dosing and accurate filling. Ideal for race teams and service workshops.
Use the OKO Tire Sealant Injector for maximum accuracy and easier use with removable-core Presta valves.
- Eliminates the dangers of punctures at speed
- Seals tread area holes instantly, the moment they occur
- Prevents downtime caused by punctures
- Eliminates puncture repair costs
- Extends the useful life of the tire
- No adverse effect on tires or rims
- Contains anti-corrosive agents; safe for use on regular/polished alloy or steel wheels. Do not use on chrome wheels.
- Non-Corrosive, Non-Flammable, Non-Hazardous.
Quantity Required Per Tire
- Road Racing: 1-2 oz (30-50 ml)
- 26” MTB: 2-3 oz (60-80 ml)
- 27.5″ MTB/XC: 3 to 3-1/3 oz (80-100 ml)
- 29″ MTB: 3-1/3 to 4 oz (100-120 ml)
- Downhill Use: 3-1/3 to 5 oz (100-140 ml)
Color: White. Free Flowing. Low Odor.
OKO Sealant Tariff Number: HS 3824 99 96 99
OKO Injector Tariff Number: HS 8413 20 00 90