In both road and downhill/enduro/gravel bike racing, individual and team effort is everything. If your role is compromised by loss of tire pressure or even a flat, you or your team can lose precious minutes and even be pushed to the back of the back. KHS Factory Racing found the answer to this nagging problem with OKO Magic Milk™ Hi-Fiber. Now you too can enjoy the benefits of the industry’s best race sealant!
OKO Magic Milk™ Hi-Fiber race sealant is a premium, super-light product, designed for the high pressures associated with road race bikes (tubeless, tubed or tubular), as well as the unique pressures associated with downhill/enduro/gravel racing.
- Advanced, SYNTHETIC latex-based formula seals crevices between bead and rim and is wheel, tire, CO2 and insert friendly
- Seals holes up to 7mm in diameter in tubeless tires
- Super sticky formulation coats and seals sidewalls like no other products
- Dries in an even layer, allowing sealant to fully coat porous sidewalls (no lumps), offering up to 6 months of use in cool climates – 3x to 6x longer than natural latex sealants
- Can be topped off through the valve with NO need to strip out the old layer (if you do need to clean out the tire, Magic Milk™ peels away easily)
- As opposed to latex-based products, OKO products are not harmful to your wheels/rims or the environment.
- Works with tubeless wheels/tires with Schrader or removable Presta valves
- Back Pack mini-bottle allows for repairs on the trail