Deadlines are impossible to meet when your equipment doesn’t cooperate, making flat tires the workplace’s worst enemy. OKO Off Road is by far the agricultural market leader, and is essential for equipment that operates on harsh off-road terrain. It will save you from the aggravation associated with downtime along with countless dollars each year.
Designed for larger tires found in agriculture, logging, waste management, electric utility trucks, oilfield delivery trucks, forklifts, skid steers and more. Also ideal for smaller tires such as utility ATVs and UTVs, horse trailers, flatbeds, wheelbarrows, golf carts, mobility scooters and wheelchairs, small agricultural machines, riding mowers and more.
For extreme circumstances, consider OKO Mining X-Tra Heavy Duty, our most extreme blend for the harshest of conditions, plugging punctures up to 3/4″.
OKO Off Road comes in a handy, squeezable 1250 ml bottle that makes for an attractive retail product for garden centers, garages, lawn care dealers, mobility suppliers, and landscapers. Also appeals to golf courses, horticultural operations and companies who utilize forklifts and other rubber-tired vehicles.
- 1250 ml bottle includes a valve core remover and filling tube that allows the sealant to be squeezed easily into the tire. Will fill 2-4 tires of most small vehicles or one tire on many larger vehicles.
- 5-liter (1 gal 41 oz) jug with 5 oz (150 ml) injector is ideal for small workshops.
- 25-liter drum is ideal for retailers and team service workshops. Can be used in conjunction with our durable, all-alloy drum pump (sold separately).
- 1000 liter (264 gal) tote (available in both standard +5 F/-15 C and cold -22 F/-30 C)
Our heavy-duty, all-alloy drum pump with adjustable dosage (sold separately) comes with Schrader valve fittings. It delivers at 8-1/2 ounces (250 ml) per stroke for rapid and accurate filling through the valve stem. Works against pressure of up to 60 psi/4.21 bar. Because OKO is water-soluble, the pump washes clean for repeated use. If the tire is removed from the rim in the future, both the tire and the wheel can be hosed clean.
- Eliminates the dangers of punctures at speed
- Seals tread area holes instantly, the moment they occur
- Prevents downtime caused by punctures
- Eliminates puncture repair costs
- Extends the useful life of the tire
- No adverse effect on tires or rims
- Contains anti-corrosive agents; safe for use on regular/polished alloy or steel wheels. Do not use on chrome wheels.
- Non-Corrosive, Non-Flammable, Non-Hazardous.
Color: Natural off-white. Viscous. Low Odor.
OKO Sealant Tariff Number: HS 3824 99 96 99
OKO Injector Tariff Number: HS 8413 20 00 90
OKO Drum Pump Tariff Number: HS 8413 20 90