OKO X-Treme Dirt Bike has been tested in the most demanding trial, enduro, motocross events; MTB/XC, downhill, and other bike races. Designed for both off-road competitors and weekend riders, it can make the difference between winning and losing, of getting home or being stranded roadside.
OKO X-Treme Dirt Bike is not recommended for high-speed on-road cycling. For all-purpose inner tube use, select OKO Puncture Free Bike. For tubeless, mainly on road faster motorbikes, select OKO On Road Motorcycle. For bikes with tubeless ready tires, select OKO Magic Milk™.
- 800 ml bottle is sufficient for four 26” MTB or Cross-Country tires, where 6-7 oz (160 ml) each is required for ultimate protection. Use the valve core remover and filling tube supplied in every bottle.
- 5-liter pail is ideal for small bike workshops and comes complete with our 5 oz (150 ml) injector for easy, accurate, rapid delivery.
- 25-liter drum is ideal for retailers and team workshops. Can be used in conjunction with our durable, all-alloy drum pump (sold separately).
Our heavy-duty, all-alloy drum pump with adjustable dosage (sold separately) comes with Schrader and Presta valve fittings. It delivers at 8-1/2 oz (250 ml) per stroke for rapid and accurate filling through the valve stem. Works against pressure of up to 60 psi/4.21 bar. Because OKO is water-soluble, the pump washes clean for repeated use.
- Eliminates the dangers of punctures at speed
- Seals tread area holes instantly, the moment they occur
- Prevents downtime caused by punctures
- Eliminates puncture repair costs
- Extends the useful life of the tire
- No adverse effect on tires or rims
- Contains anti-corrosive agents; safe for use on regular/polished alloy or steel wheels. Do not use on chrome wheels.
- Non-Corrosive, Non-Flammable, Non-Hazardous.
- 20-24″ MTB: 140 ml/tire
- 26” MTB: 160 ml/tire
- 29″ MTB: 180 ml/tire
- Front Tire: 250 ml
- Rear Tire: 350 ml
Mopeds/Scooters w/ Inner Tubes
- Front Tire: 250 ml
- Rear Tire: 250 ml
Color: Natural Off-White. Viscous. Low Odor.
OKO Sealant Tariff Number: HS 3824 99 96 99
OKO Injector Tariff Number: HS 8413 20 00 90
OKO Drum Pump Tariff Number: HS 8413 20 90
The off-road motorcycle tire sealants cover most wheel/tire types but should not be used in V-rated or faster tires, wheels/tires fitted with internal TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems), or with chrome wheels.
- ‘Tubeless Ready’ tires require rim tape and OKO Magic Milk™ sealant.
- Check the compatibility of your proposed rim and tire combination before using.
- No risk and safety labels or warnings are required since this product is not classified as hazardous under current regulations.
- Wear gloves and eye protection when applying sealant.
- Rinse product spill off clothing immediately.
- Keep away from children.
- If swallowed, immediately see a doctor.